With the 2023 model year inching closer Chevrolet recently revealed all possible pricing options via the Corvette Configurator. From top to bottom the Configurator has been updated with MSRP pricing for all available trim, exterior, interior, wheel, package and bonus options for the all new 2023 Stingray Coupe and Convertible models. We've saved you the work and highlighted everything you need to know!
MSRPs & Features of 2023 Stingray Coupes & Convertibles
- 2023 Stingray Corvette Coupe 1LT: $65,895 MSRP
- 2023 Corvette Stingray Convertible 1LT: $73,395 MSRP
- Both models include: 6.2L V8 Dl engine and 8-speed dual clutch transmission, GT1 bucket seats, 8-way power driver seat, HD Rear Vision Camera, Leather-wrapped steering wheel, Bose Premium 10-spekaer system, SiriusXM, HD touchscreen, 12' diagonal color Driver Information Center, Apple Car play, and a rear camera-mirror.
- 2023 Stingray Corvette Coupe 2LT: $73,195 MSRP
- 2023 Corvette Stingray Convertible 2LT: $80,195 MSRP
- Both models include: 6.2L V8 Dl engine and 8-speed dual clutch transmission, Bose Performance Series 14-speaker system, GT1 bucket seats, Head-up Display, Wireless Phone Charger, 8" diagonal HD color touchscreen, performance data + video recorder, Universal Home Remore, Body-color heated driver side dimming power folding mirrors with turn signal indicators, Rear Camera Mirror, Memory Driver and passenger Convenience Package, Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and power passenger seat lumbar control.
- 2023 Corvette Stingray Coupe 3LT: $77,845 MSRP
- 2023 Corvette Stingray Convertible 3LT: $84,845 MSRP
- Both models include: Features identical to 2LT Convertible with addition or substitution options of Customer Leather Wrapped Interior, GT2 bucket seats, and Sueded Microfiber-Wrapped upper interior trim.
More to come soon!