This item is not eligible for returns or exchanges due to its custom, made to order design. For more information, please read our Returns & Exchanges Policy. Please double check your order for accuracy before submitting.
Unsure of which type of floor mat is right for you? Check out our Floor Mat Guide!
The Original Custom Automotive Carpet Mat was introduced by Lloyds in 1978. This Corvette floor mat has become the premier custom mat in the automotive industry, with nearly 40 years of continuous improvement and Lloyd’s unmatched detail to patterns and service. These mats feature a beautiful Nylon yarn face engineered for long-lasting, crush-resistant strength. Beneath the surface are the four layers of backing creating a durable structure of moisture resistance, stiffness and stability to survive the rigorous demands of Corvette use.
- 32 oz. per yard of premium continuous filament nylon
- Two-ply, heat set yarn provides exceptional density and bulk
- Many original factory colors to choose from
- Fully licensed Corvette trademark emblems
- Matching continuous cloth edge can’t unravel
- Factory compatible safety anchors keep mats in place
- Lloyd's proprietary anchors used on all vehicles without factory devices
- Five year warranty
- Please note that floor mats, due to their custom build, are non-returnable
- Floor Mats sold in Pairs | Custom fit to your Car
- Choose your logo!
- All purchases are final, this item is nonrefundable.
Ultimats feature a premium, continuous filament two-ply nylon yarn in a 32 ounce per yard construction. Twice the weight and density of original equipment mats, Ultimats dense construction and 5/16″ pile height provide impressive long wear and true comfort. Lloyd’s custom computer designed patterns are designed to provide greater coverage and protection than factory mats and a consistently precise fit from computer controlled cutting.The durability of all Lloyd’s carpet mat products is enhanced by our unique multi-layer backing providing stiffness, moisture resistance and anti-skid characteristics.
- This product is designed for 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, and 1982 Corvettes.
- *Product Image is an example of the product and DOES NOT reflect your final design - please make sure you've selected the correct options as all sales are final.