This item is not eligible for returns or exchanges due to its custom, made to order design. For more information, please read our Returns & Exchanges Policy. Please double check your order for accuracy before submitting.
Unsure of which type of floor mat is right for you? Check out our Floor Mat Guide!
Lloyd Mats has combined the classic look of traditional berber and the durability of modern materials to create a unique, stylish, long wearing Corvette floor mat. This custom fit Corvette floor mat has a tight loop carpet face of specially engineered premium nylon yarn. Our multi-layer backing with final TractionBac™ provides stability, moisture and skid-resistance. Choose from either solid or heathered colors for these exceptional Berber 2 floor mats that will perform and look great for years.
- 32 oz. per yard premium continuous filament nylon yarn
- Five solid and four heathered, multi-tonal colors
- Multi-layer moisture resistant non-skid backing
- Fully licensed Corvette trademark emblems
- Factory compatible safety anchors keep mats in place
- Lloyd's proprietary anchors used on all vehicles without factory devices
- Five year warranty
- Please note that floor mats, due to their custom build, are non-returnable
- Floor Mats sold in Pairs | Custom fit to your Car
- Choose your logo!
- All purchases are final, this item is nonrefundable.
Berber 2 mats by Lloyd, have a tight, low loop carpet face of specially engineered premium nylon yarn. They’re built to be the finest, most durable berber mats you can put in your vehicle.
Multiple layers of backing, with Lloyd’s final TractionBac, non-skid composition rubber, provide moisture resistance and complete this exceptional floor mat product that will last for years.
Whether you choose one of the “flecked” multi-tonal, or solid colors, the elegant berber style will be a beautiful enhancement to your vehicle’s interior.
All Lloyd Mats are designed with greater coverage and protection than OEM mats. Our excellent custom fit comes from precise computer designed patterns and computer controlled cutting technology.
This product is designed for 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, and 1996 Corvettes.
*Product Image is an example of the product and DOES NOT reflect your final design - please make sure you've selected the correct options as all sales are final.