C8 Corvette Covercraft WeatherShield HD All Weather Car Cover (2020+)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Covercraft's WeatherShield HD Car Cover is custom-designed for your vehicle
- Innovative WeatherShield fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover
- Rain or condensation shakes off easily and the WeatherShield HD will dry on or off your vehicle
- Special additives prevent UV degradation to protect vehicle's finish and your interior
- Patented fiber-encapsulation process prevents dust from filtering through WeatherShield fabric
- The WeatherShield HD Car Cover's encapsulation process won't degrade over the life of the fabric
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Packs up into a lightweight package, one-quarter to half the volume of multi-layer, non-woven covers
- All covers are made to order and only available for return as guaranteed
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for this custom item to be shipped
- 5 year repair or replacement warranty
- No returns or exchanges accepted.
Covercraft's WeatherShield HD Car Cover is ideal for protecting vehicles in intense-sun climates and coastlines-this new fabric really shines for long-term storage.
The WeatherShield HD Car Cover provides UV opacity as it repels water, blocks dust, sap, bird droppings and even industrial pollutants. Yet it's breathable so moisture and heat can escape before they harm your precious finish.
The specially formulated base fabric delivers superior tear and tensile strength. Up to 40 computer-controlled proprietary processes force polymers inside the fabric to bond to each individual thread and fill the valleys between the woven fibers. The result is amazing elasticity that blocks moisture and dirt, while maintaining Covercraft's WeatherShield HD fabric breathability.
Your Covercraft WeatherShield HD Car Cover is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
This cover fits Corvette years 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.