C3 Corvette Covercraft Form-Fit Indoor Car Cover (1968-1982)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Form Fit Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- The stretchy Lycra/Spandex component of the Form Fit Car Cover is designed to stay tight and retain its shape over time
- The Form Fit Car Cover features super-soft cotton-terry loop fabric that's thick enough to prevent minor dings
- For easy cleaning, simply toss the Form Fit Car Cover in the home washing machine
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Will fit all factory-style spoilers up to three-inches tall
- Available in a host of colors with a matching storage bag
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- All covers are made to order and only available for return as guaranteed
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for this custom item to be shipped
- 4 year repair or replacement warranty
- No returns or exchanges accepted.
Protect your car, truck or SUV with a soft indoor cover that holds on tight. The Form Fit Car Cover uses a combination of materials, with a Lycra/Spandex fiber added to the woven polyester yarn that gives the cover stretch.
The Form Fit Car Cover also features stretch memory-the Lycra/Spandex fibers keep their shape without over-stretching and ruining the cover. The inner layer is a cashmere-like terry cotton loop with enough loft to provide some ding protection. This car cover is so soft, you'll want to use it as a comfy bed sheet-imagine how grateful your car, truck or SUV will be.
For easy cleaning, the Form Fit Car Cover is machine-washable at home. The Form Fit Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna.
The Form Fit Car Cover and matching storage bag come in a wide range of stylish colors. And, your Form Fit Car Cover is backed by a 4-year warranty.
This cover fits Corvette years 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, and 1982.