Please note: this is a custom, made to order cover designed specifically for your Corvette. Please allow 3-10 weeks for production.
This item is not eligible for returns or exchanges due to its custom design. For more information, please read our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
C1 Corvette Moving Blanket Custom Indoor Car Cover
- Custom-made for your C1 Corvette.
- Maximum protection from garage hazards - bikes, bins, ladders, etc. The thick padding creates a safe space for your car to hibernate.
- A layer of padding is quilted between two layers of fabric, keeping the padding evenly distributed, providing maximum protection for your Corvette.
- Custom-fit to look sleek while still providing maximum protection.
Moving Blanket™ Indoor Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. This outstanding car cover is specifically designed to protect your vehicle from scratches and dings caused by bikes, bins, ladders, tools, and other things in your garage so you can keep your valuable investment in prime condition. Besides being extremely durable, this cover also has an awesome look and provides a precise fit by following the contours of your automobile. you can keep your valuable investment in prime condition. Besides being extremely durable, this cover also has an awesome look and provides a precise fit by following the contours of your automobile.
No returns accepted on custom covers
- 2 year repair or replacement warranty
This cover fits Corvette years 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, and 1962.
Car Cover Use Notices
- Don't install Car Covers on newly painted vehicles (except factory new)
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be completely closed before covering your vehicle
- Do not use a cover while vehicle is in motion
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing as the ice must be thawed completely before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph) the cover should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks