Please note: this is a custom, made to order cover designed specifically for your Corvette. Please allow 3-10 weeks for production.
This item is not eligible for returns or exchanges due to its custom design. For more information, please read our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
C1 Corvette Autobody Armor Gray Outdoor Car Cover
- Custom-made for your C1 Corvette.
- Combines the sleek indoor car cover fit with the protection of an outdoor car cover.
- Highest water resistance and breathability.
- Provides maximum protection from damaging UV rays.
- Three outer layers to protect against the elements, including preventing nicks and dings.
- Includes soft inner fleece lining to pamper the finish of your Corvette.
Revolutionary new material takes the stretch of Coverking Satin Stretch™ custom covers, and combines it with all weather protection. A middle layer of Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) provides your vehicle with the best water resistance available from a Custom Car Cover today. Two outer layers of woven polyester reinforce and protect the inner layer while allowing extreme breathability. Protect your vehicle from the elements while keeping a perfect fit!
Custom Car Covers by Coverking protect a vehicle from hazards while providing a clean, custom fit.
Coverking spares no expense in creating a custom car cover which fits perfectly, and with the fewest seams possible. Coverking developed the widest selection of custom car cover materials, choosing to engineer its own fabrics instead of relying on “off the shelf” materials. Coverking Custom Car Covers are made using advanced CAD/CAM design and production systems.
Why Choose Coverking Custom Car Covers?
Coverking set out to create a superior Custom Car Covers in fit, material properties, looks, strength and features. Coverking Custom Car Covers protect the vehicle interior from fading, block prying eyes from seeing what’s inside the car (and acting as a theft deterrent) and help the environment by reducing the need for car washing. Some Coverking materials can prevent minor nicks, scratches and even small hail damage. Coverking Custom Car Covers are a great way to protect vehicles parked at airports or near industrial sites. In very sunny climates, they keep the interior cooler and in winter they keep the snow off the glass. And because Coverking insists on using the fewest seams, Coverking Custom Car Covers look great!
Pattern Fit and Design
Car Covers use a lot of material, - 30 yards is common for most vehicles. In an effort to save material, some car cover manufactures use patterns which are “chopped up” into small pieces, and sewn together creating a patchwork effect. This method saves more than 20% of total material use, but results in car covers which look like patchwork quilts – seams everywhere. By having extra seams, risks of seam failures and seam leakage increase. In addition, the car cover looses it’s custom look and resembles a universal cover. Coverking has never compromised the function or fit of its Custom Car Covers to save a few yards of fabric.
The qualities that make a Car Cover suitable for use depend largely on the fabric properties. Coverking designs it’s own fabrics, and has the world’s leading textile mills handle the manufacturing. Because Coverking has a team of engineers to specify exact material composition and construction, we are able to meet the most stringent material test requirements set out by the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers. Coverking does not use “off-the-shelf” fabrics, which are ill-suited to car cover needs. All Coverking outdoor Custom Car Cover materials are breathable – this allows moisture which is trapped under the car to escape through the cover, preventing a “greenhouse” condition of condensation which may result in rust damage. Coverking pioneered colored materials and two tone designs for outdoor use. Unlike other car covers, Coverking Custom Car Covers are designed to withstand the color fading effects of the sun.
Coverking Custom Car Covers are designed and cut on sophisticated CAD/CAMsystems, which Coverking pioneered twenty years ago. All outdoor Coverking Custom Car Covers are sewn using double needle and overlapped seams, resulting in a durable, leak resistant seam which has a backup stitch if the main stitch fails. Coverking's indoor Stretch Satin fabric is sewn with a "blind seam"which is ideal for use in the indoor, show-car conditions the fabric was designed for. Coverking Custom Car Covers have neoprene elastic tensioners sewn in the front and rear of every cover. Protection grommets for the optional security kit are sewn in the sides and covered, so as not tobe visible when the car cover is covering a vehicle. All outdoor Custom Car Covers are sewn with heavy, wax coated thread. The thin coating of wax helps to seal the fabric where the needle pierced through, reducing the chance of leakage through the seam.
- Returns not accepted on custom covers
- 5 Year repair or replacement warranty
This cover fits Corvette years 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, and 1962.
Car Cover Use Notices
- Don't install Car Covers on newly painted vehicles (except factory new)
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be completely closed before covering your vehicle
- Do not use a cover while vehicle is in motion
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing as the ice must be thawed completely before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph) the cover should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.