Your factory 2014-2018 C7 Stingray makes 460HP and even more with the optional NPP exhaust. Horsepower is one of those things you can just never have too much of. So, in your quest for more power there's simple things you can do like a high performance air filter & intake system, throttle body spacer, custom computer tuner, and higher flow 3" exhaust. Those mods will likely get you to the magical 500HP mark. However, what if you want even more?
Then step up to MSD's Atomic AirForce intake manifold. This revolutionary intake manifold adds up to 20HP to the rear wheels over your factory intake without losing torque or your LT1's power curve. This intake features proprietary bell shaped runners which have been dyno proven to maximize power without losing valuable low end and mid-range torque.
Like the factory intake manifold, MSD selected advanced polymers because they are resistant to heat soak. This allows a more consistent denser and cooler air temperature for improved power over cast aluminum intake manifolds of the same design. Polymer intake manifolds are lighter than comparable cast aluminum intake manifolds too. The molded two-piece design makes port matching and intake runner shaping for even more power an easier operation.
For those wishing to add serious power, there are 8 machined runner bosses for direct port nitrous oxide injection. It works with aftermarket centrifugal superchargers and turbochargers too. The AirForce intake manifold fits factory and aftermarket throttle bodies up to 103MM, factory and aftermarket fuel rails, factory and aftermarket cylinder heads.
All necessary hardware and gaskets are included and 50-state legal CARB approval is pending. This system is specifically designed for the 2014-2018 LT1 Stingray engine only. Trust Eckler's for all your C7 Stingray 2015-2018 LT1 performance, accessory, and restoration needs.
- High Performance Air Intake Manifold Upgrade
- Adds Up To 36HP To The Rear Wheels Over Factory OEM Intake Manifold
- Molded Polymer Construction Resists Heat & Minimizes Weight
- Direct Flow Path Runners Promote Maximum Airflow
- Two Piece Design Allows For Port Matching & Runner Modifications For Even Great Power
- 8-Individual Runner Bosses Allow For Direct Port Injected Nitrous
- Fits Factory OEM & Aftermarket 103MM Throttle Bodies, Fuel Rails, & Cylinder Heads
- Clears Your Factory OEM Hood Without Modifications
- Works With Aftermarket Centrifugal Superchargers, Turbochargers, & Nitrous Systems
- Includes Gaskets & All Necessary Hardware Necessary For Installation
- Made In The USA & 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- NOTE: Fits 2014-2018 C7 Stingray & 2018 Grand Sport LT1 Engine Only
- NOTE: Will Not Fit C7 Z06 LT4 Engine, Plenum Covers, Plenum Cover Decals, Or Edelbrock, Whipple, Or Magnuson Superchargers
- NOTE: Cannot Be Sold Or Shipped To California & New York