Automatically switches off after fully charging to storage charge; constantly monitors the battery without the damaging effects of trickle charging. The initial charge cycle of the Battery Tender brings a battery to a full charge at approximately 14.4 volts or about 1.25 amps. What this means to the user is safe, reliable, trouble-free battery care.
- The Battery Tender features aluminum construction and is equipped with a 6' power cord, and 6' output cord with clamps.
- Safe, Reliable, Trouble-Free Battery Care Developed To Maintain Batteries Not In Constant Use Or In Storage
- Fully Automatic Charger Used With Flooded Or AGM Batteries
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Note: Not Sold In California Or Oregon Per Deltran